Vendor terms and conditions
UNSUITABLE ITEMS AND/OR ACTIVITY
Raging Bull HD reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, cause any vendor(s) to cease to sell or attempt to sell any item(s) that appear to be offensive to the general public and/or are deemed illegal to be sold in Durham County or in the state of North Carolina. In addition, unruly behavior (including intoxication, verbal abuse, public nudity, etc.) by the exhibitor or any assistants is strictly forbidden.
ALL RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Failure to comply with the rules as outlined above, expressed by event management/event directors and/or event staff may be grounds for immediate expulsion from the event and will eliminate exhibitor from any future events
* PLEASE READ:
We will make every effort to accommodate your needs within limits. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you contact us by phone to discuss your expectations. Issues like using more space than requested or not liking your assigned space must be resolved prior to this event. All tent spaces will have at least 2-3’ of buffer for anchors and guy lines. We need to know which face needs to be presented to the public, if you would like two sides facing the public, or if you need bike drive-in access for installations. Electricity is limited ... you must arrange in advance. You must request enough space to encompass your vending needs. Signage or standalone displays are not permitted outside that space.
Price quotations are not final until we have spoken and discussed your needs. Thank you!
Raging Bull Harley-Davidson welcomes you to the Bull City Bike Rally in Durham, North Carolina. This event is held on Main Street between W Morgan St. and N Duke st. The following will outline instructions regarding payment, load-in, rules and regulations for the event.
Vendors from whom payments are received after Tuesday, April 3, 2019 run the risk of not being included in the Bull City Bike Rally.
Bull City Bike Rally: runs Saturday April 13 – 12pm to 8pm; AND Sunday April 14 – 12pm to 5pm.
BIKE RALLY Dealership Load-In/Out Details: Upon arrival at the locale please check in with festival staff onsite, or at the Vendor Check-in located outside Social Games and Brews, 1007 W Main St, Durham, NC 27701. Vendors should plan to arrive between the hours of 7am to 10am on Saturday to do your setup. Vehicles should be removed from the Vendor areas by 11am Saturday. Vendors may continue setup or occupy their assigned spaces until the event begins. We will provide overnight security in the general Vendor area, but it is your responsibility to secure your booth or vehicles. Occupying your vehicle or booth overnight is permitted, but completely at your own risk. Portable restroom facilities will be available close by. There will be restaurant facilities within walking distance. Support Vehicles and trailers have limited parking space available. We suggest an early arrival. You are asked to not tear down displays until the event closes.
Once you have set up you should move your trailer to the assigned parking lot. Vehicles without trailers can park in any City designated Parking Deck at your own expense. You may continue setting up your booth after you have moved your vehicle to the specified lot. All vehicles not on display must be removed from the event space by 11am on Saturday. Event staff will be on duty to ensure all questions and concerns will be addressed. Remember to be patient. There are many elements (vendors, stages, displays and several large trucks), which will be setting up in the same area. Please be cautious and expeditious in setting up your booth. If you need electricity it must be pre-arranged and paid for in advance.
Rules and Regulations:
• Noncompliance with event staff will be subject to dismissal from the event with no refund.
• The approved vendor will occupy his/her booth/area at all times. No subletting or sharing of space is permitted without prior approval.
• Each vendor is responsible for collecting NC State Sales Tax and filing the necessary paperwork with the NC Department of Revenue.
• An accepted application is a commitment to display your work/services during ALL scheduled hours of the Event
• No refunds will be issued for cancellations. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
• Exhibitors should use their own means of display, sufficiently sturdy to withstand the crowds. Staking into pavement/concrete will not be allowed.
• Tents 400sq ft or larger must be inspected by the Fire Marshal prior to the beginning of the event, usually Saturday morning around 9am. (You MUST have proper Ballast for your tent, fire equipment and signage in place prior to the inspection. Any applicable Permits and fees are your responsibility.)
• Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own display in case of loss or damage. This includes overnight hours.
• ALL WORK DISPLAY AND STORAGE WILL NOT GO BEYOND THE ASSIGNED EXHIBITOR SPACE.
• Your booth or area should not interfere with your neighbor's booth or assigned area. In most cases, two or three feet are given between spaces.
• Exhibitors should be timely in arrival and expedite setup in as quick a manner as possible.
• All vehicles must be removed from the event site at specified times. Tardy exhibitors may be excluded from setting up.
• Set-up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. You must arrive at the specified time. Breakdown will not begin until the end of Bike Rally. Vehicles will not be permitted into the show area for load-out until all visitors have left the area, potentially up to one (1) hour after the end of show. (Usually 30 minutes) Durham Police will have the final decision on this safety precaution.
• All waste materials are to be disposed of properly, either in on-site trash receptacles, or removed by each exhibitor to be disposed of off-site.
• You cannot sell Bike Rally event or Harley-Davidson, branded merchandise without prior approval by event management.
EVENT MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE FINAL INTERPRETATION OF ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Registered Trademarks: Bull City Bike Rally and Raging Bull Harley-Davidson have exclusive rights to all event novelties (i.e. event merchandise, event pins, etc). It is understood that 2019 Bull City Bike Rally, Bike Rally, Raging Bull HD, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, H.O.G., and each namesake and/or logo(s) are all registered trademarks and may not be used without prior written permission.
Indemnification: Neither Raging Bull Harley-Davidson (its partners, representatives, employees, volunteers, official sponsors, or official contractors), nor the facilities it leases (representatives or employees) will be liable for the safety of the vendor's agents or employees or property due to injury, theft, damage by fire or any other cause.
Vendor, for itself, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, servants, licensee, invitees, patrons, guests, or contractors and their personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin (herein referred to as “Vendor”) hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Raging Bull Harley-Davidson (directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, servants, licensees, invitees, patrons, guests, or contractors, herein referred to as “Releasees”) and each of them, from all liability to vendor for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting death of vendor arising out of or relating to Bull City Bike Rally, or Bull City Harley-Davidson whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from and against any loss, liability, damage, or cost Releasees may incur from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, penalties, judgments, and liabilities of every kind and description (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) for injury to or death of any persons, and damage to and loss of property which are caused by, arise from or grow from acts or omissions of vendor incident to Raging Bull Harley-Davidson or from any breach by vendor of any term or condition of this agreement. Vendor hereby assumes full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to Bull City Bike Rally, or Raging Bull Harley-Davidson whether caused by negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
**All Vendors & Exhibitors MUST provide proof of valid general business liability insurance. Vendor is solely responsible for all dealings and actions, and holds Raging Bull Harley-Davidson harmless from all claims. Further, said liability insurance, must name Raging Bull Harley-Davidson as the certificate holder, and as additional insured’s for the period of the Vendor’s operation at the Bull City Bike Rally. Coverage shall be a minimum of $1,000,000 ea. occurrence/personal injury and $2,000,000 general aggregate. A copy of the General Business Liability Certificate showing the certificate holder and additional insured’s must be provided to Raging Bull Harley-Davidson and be on file in our office prior to vendor being allowed to set up or operate. Please email to email@example.com **
Should you have any questions please call:
Vendor Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
(919) 596-9511 x5000